Want to introduce mental skills and well-being activities to your team but not sure where to start?
Welcome to Mindful Performance Training Center!
PROFESSIONAL & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR COACHES AND LEADERS
Most athletes say AT LEAST 60% of their game is mental. But they don't spend that much time training it. Because they don't know how!
ENTER MPTC. LET'S GO!
To optimize performance AND well-being
In MPTC, you will...
- Access 12-modules (called "Huddles") taking you on a journey of mental performance and health
- Learn evidence based skills to train mindset for yourself, your athletes, and your team
- Have access to a "Coaches Locker Room" with videos and printable activities you can do with your team
- Get exclusive content, such as meditation downloads
- Have lifetime membership
- Be the first to know of new content and activities added to the Center
Yep, I need this. Let's do it!JOIN NOW!
LEARN | LIVE | LEAD
GREAT FOR COACHES, CAPTAINS, & LEADERS
In this 12-Huddle resource center, you will...
- Get grounded and learn about vulnerability and core values
- Strength your core mental skills
- Learn how to overcome obstacles
- Make your game plan using what you learn to become YOUR best inner coach
NICE TO MEET YOU
I'm Lani Silversides
I am a 16+ year educator and coach, former Division 1 basketball player and member of the New England Basketball Hall of Fame. I am a Certified Positive Educator, Certified Sport Psychology Coach, and Founder of Mindful Performance, LLC and the nonprofit organization, SG United Foundation. My work specializes in the intersection of sport and positive psychology to optimize performance AND well-being.
Lani has created a fantastic program for athletes and coaches to learn the key elements of sports performance. In my 15 years of coaching, I have not found a better program for my teams. Lani combines her in-depth knowledge as a top sports performance coach with her background as an educator. The result is a nuanced approach that is incredibly easy to understand and use.
Mindful Performance Training Center is an excellent resource for athletes and, especially coaches. For all of the different needs of athletes and situations that arise, there seems to be advice and tools for each. I highly recommend this resource!
- Professional Soccer Team Education Director